Become A Cupcaker!

•♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• Myspace Falling Objects •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡• •♡• Animal Jam iSeaCupcake •♡•

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sky High Prizes List~


Wow! I hope you found out what all the prizes were! Obviously, they are all non-member. Here's a list!
-Pirate Sword (all colors)
-Freedom Helmet
-Freedom Wings
-Blue worn
-Purple worn
-Brown worn
-Red worn
-Cream worn
-Black worn
-Pink worn
-Green worn
-Lolliopop necklace (all colors)
-Curly Hat and Wig (all colors)
-Clothes from the Jam Mart Furniture
-Turkey Hat

That's all I know! Happy playing!


25 comments:

  1. I also got mech wings. (pink) I am not sure for any other colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a beta blue kind of mech wings

      Delete
    2. im pretty sure u can get everykind of mech wings there, i dont know though so dont listen to me...

      Delete
  2. Omg I love Nynan Cat!!

    My User on Animal Jam is kingsoak :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another person that loves nyan cat!

      Delete
  3. I won a rare pink bow on sky high! Wowzers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how rare are mech angel wings? I just got some on my 7th(?) sky high win on this account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty rare if you ask me! I say do not trade them for bad items. :)

      Delete
  5. There are also light grey non member rare bows.(I got one)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello i got rare fox hat (white) oh ya and bows oh ya my accont name is babba09

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info! I have a list of more items I have gotten from Sky High:
    -Rare Bow and Arrow (the one I got was blue)
    -Hat and Beard
    -Rare Mech Angel Wings
    -Mech Angel Wings
    -Mech Angel Helmet
    Hope this helps,
    -penguin337 (search me!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. im taking you know what adventure time is. and thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got a nm sword from this on the first try when i woke up :O

    ReplyDelete
  10. well she forgot heart lockets and rares and foxhats and rare foxhats and rare mechanic wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made this post a long time ago when Sky High first came out, so I did not know much about the prizes.

      Delete
  11. i won freedom bands on sky high!!! and i heard you could get a fox hat... my mind is blown :P

    ReplyDelete